Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits
- Biscuits(homemade or store bought)
- 16 oz Strawberries
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- Add strawberries, squeeze from 1/2 lemon, and 1-2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla into a big mixing bowl and mix using hand mixer or stand mixer. Wait until stiff peaks are formed.
- Construct your biscuits and serve!
BARNARD GRIFFIN RIESLING$12.99
BARNARD GRIFFIN ROSE$12.99