- 4-8 fresh blackberries for muddling and garnish
- 1/2 oz mint simple syrup
- 1/4 Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz ciroc vodka
- 3-6 Mint leaves
- Lime slice for garnish
- Place blackberries and mint simple syrup into a cocktail shaker or mason jar, then press them with a muddler to release juices.
- Squeeze a 1/4 lime juice and add vodka, then muddle a bit more. Strain into a copper mug or mason jar filled ice and top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with blackberries, a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.