EMPRESS 1908 GIN 750ML
A note from the distillers: Handcrafted in small batch copper-pot stills, Empress 1908 Gin is a collaboration between Victoria Distillers and the legendary Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia. On top of traditional botanicals, we add a signature blend of black tea served at the Empress Hotel and butterfly pea blossom, an exotic herb that balances the traditional citrus notes of gin with a warm herbal earthiness, and gives the gin its natural indigo colour. Empress 1908’s combination of exquisite taste, delicate aroma, soft texture, and remarkable presentation provide the perfect base for a new aesthetic of cocktail creation and enjoyment.
20 in stock
Empress Gin Fizz
- 2 oz empress gin
- .5 oz lemon juice
- .25 oz simple syrup (feel free to add more if you want a little extra sweetness)!
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1 wedge lemon (garnish)
- 1 sprinkle edible flowers (garnish)
- Add ice, empress gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
- Strain into a coupe glass and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and handful of edible flowers.
Showing 1–4 of 11 results