Sam’s Sangria Recipe
It's that time of year when we are gathering with family and friends, for cookouts and holidays. That means large batches of cocktails for larger crowds. Sam makes a delicious white sangria filled with refreshing wine, fresh fruit and sparkling wine.
- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1 lbs fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup cointreau
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (Prosecco or Cava) or flavored tonic water
- 2 cups Tangerine Juice (or peach, mango, orange upon desire)
- Stir together white wine, strawberries, peaches orange liquor, and tangerine juice in a large pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours*, so that the flavors can meld.
- Once you’re ready to serve the sangria, stir in the sparkling white wine, and a handful of ice. Serve immediately over ice and enjoy!
COSTA DEL SOL VINHO VERDE$9.99
GOOSENECK PROSECCO 187ML$5.99
RONA EDGE 18OZ WINE GLASS$16.99
COINTREAU LIQUEUR 750ML$39.99
RONA EDGE 22OZ WINE GLASS$16.99