Summer is here and we are feeling the heat! One of the most popular summer drinks is a spritz, and why not keep your cocktail fresh with limoncello! Limoncello is an Italian liquor that hails from the Amalfi coast. Adding Prosecco and Club Soda to the mix will make you coming back to make more and feel like you are in Italy.
- 2 oz Meletti Limoncello
- 3 oz Gooseneck Prosecco 375ml bottle
- 1 oz Source Club Soda
- 6-8 Blueberries, for ice cubes and garnish
- 6-8 Raspberries, for ice cubes and garnish
- 1 Lemon Slice for garnish
- Fruit Cubes: In a large or small ice cube tray, add in 2 raspberries and 3 blueberries, top with ice and freeze over night.
- Limoncello Spritz: In a large wine glass, fill it with 4-5 fruit cubes, the limoncello, prosecco and top with club soda. Add more blueberries, raspberries, and the lemon slice for garnish.
GOOSENECK PROSECCO 187ML$5.99
SOURCE CLUB SODA 4PK$7.99