HIGHCLERE CASTLE GIN 750
This Gin is a descendant from royalty, and made from one of England’s oldest distillers. You may recognize it from award-winning television series “Downtown Abbey.” A little bit about its history:
Winner of 21 international double gold and platinum awards, it is expected that Highclere Castle Gin will become the most awarded gin by the end of 2021. Highclere Castle Gin possesses a rare level of smoothness that allows it to be enjoyed on the rocks. Traditionally, it is exceptional when mixed with tonic and a lime or in a classic martini cocktail.
Recovered from the Carnarvon family archives stored deep within the castle, menus and letters reference gin cocktails from the early 1900’s. Enjoyed in the “Highclere Style” for over a century, the traditional method of indulgence involves a cocktail made with gin, tonic, a fresh orange squeeze and peel, and finished with a rosemary sprig from the garden.
Juniper has grown wild on the estate since the ancient Roman days, and forms the backbone of this super premium London Dry Gin.
24 in stock
The Royal Spritz
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz Highclere Castle Gin
- 1 Grapefruit, thinly sliced & wedged
- 1 The London Essence Grapefruit & Rosemary Tonic (whole bottle 200ml)
- 1 Rosemary Sprig
- In a large wine glass, line the inside of the glass with thinly sliced grapefruit slices, about 2 and then add ice.
- Pour in the gin, and the juice from the grapefruit wedge, top with the bottle of essence tonic, and garnish with a rosemary sprig. Enjoy
Showing 1–4 of 16 results